Here are my answers to the opening survey questions of Dewey’s 24 hour readathon.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Northern / Eastern Europe- Latvia
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am really excited to read the first book of A Series of Unfortunate Events- A Bad Beginning
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I bought a pack of crisps earlier in the day but I accidentally ate them before the actua start of the readathon. Though I do have some ice-cream in my freezer so I am probably going to eat that at some point. I really don’t have any healthy snacks ready.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, I am still in high school and I spend most of my time either procrastinating (that is, watching TV shows) or studying. I enjoy watching horror movies and will occasionally read a horror novel though I mainly read YA.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
I really want to read more than I previously did and I decided how many hours I am going to spend reading (12 hours) because last time I ended up spending lots of time on bookstagram and not so much actually reading.